Saturday, October 8th, 2022
All other information will be updated later.
At campsite “Na Piskarne”
GPS: N48°45’7.16″ E14°19’13.8″
A mass start after passing (actually overrun) of first boats of KVM (International Cesky Krumlov River Marathon)
at 1 p.m.
Český Krumlov, below brewery Eggenberg (at the same place as KVM)
Vltava River, 6 weirs (taking the boat around weirs is allowed), 11 km
- K1 MU15 (K1 under 15) – Boys born 2008 – 2013; all types of kayaks (downriver, slalom, touring, flat water)
- K1 WU15 (K1 under 15) – Girls born 2008 – 2013; all types of kayaks (downriver, slalom, touring, flat water)
- C1 U15 (C1 under 15) – Boys born 2008 – 2013; all types of canoes (downriver, slalom, touring, flat water)
- C2 U15 (C2 under 15 / under 15+adult ) – Children born 2008 – 2013. Any type of double canoe or touring canoe is allowed. Children´s times will be measured to all boats (two boys U15 or boy U15 plus adult) in this MINI KRUMLOVSKY MARATHON (U15) race and in final results all crews will be stated as well. But only children´s crews (not accompanied by adults) will be awarded on the podium.
- SUP U15 (Paddleboard under 15) – children born 2008 – 2013; all types of paddleboards
- R5 U15 / P5 U15 (Raft R5 under 15 / Punt P5 under 15) – The crew consists of either 5 children (born 2007-2012) or 4 children plus one 15 years older padler, is in position of guide and sits at the back of the boat (can paddle or steer) and is responsible for the crew.
|350 CZK / person||500 CZK / person|
Pay the entry fee through the payment gateway at registration.
- online registration form is available here
- the last date for accepting entries is 5.10. 2022 at 23:59
Presentation and race kits:
- Friday, October 7th, 11:00 – 23:00
in the restaurant KRUMLOVSKÝ MLÝN in Cesky Krumlov
Friday, October 7th
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. in the rental shop SURFSPORT in Cesky Krumlov (next to parking area P2)
- 12:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m. unofficial training (20m³)
Saturday, October 8th
- 01:00 p.m. A mass start from water (after passing of first boats of KVM)
- 04:30 p.m. The end of measured race time
- 05:30 p.m. Award ceremony of MINI KRUMLOVSKY MARATHON
- 06:00 p.m. A presentation of video from previous year
- 06:05 p.m. Award ceremony of KVM
- another boat can go along with a kid boat (trainer, guide, parents) and is allowed to help in case of an accident (the racing boat cannot be on the wash of the accompanying boat)
- the accompanying crew must wear a high-visibility vest
- after finishing the MINI KRUMLOVSKY MARATHON race each paddler can pick up their diploma and refreshment at the finish buffet
- kids older 15 years cannot take part in MINI KRUMLOVSKY MARATHON race except adults accompanying categories C2 U15, P5 U15 or R5 U15
- life jackets and helmets are mandatory for everybody!
- Safe rescue team is provided at weirs
- paddler from kid category can finish the race after receiving help from the rescuer team at the weirs
- the boat must have device against sinking (floating bags etc.)
- all participants must be good swimmers