START I. – Vyšší Brod
37.1 km to finish
Campsite “Pod Hrází” START for K1, K2, C1, C2, C2 tourist, C2 mix, C3, C4 3 start lines
- cca 11:00 – the start for K2 is from the 1st line K2 M, K2 MIX, K2 W
- cca 11:05 – the start for K1 is from the 2nd line K1 M, K1 MJUN, K1 MVET, K1 W, K1 WJUN, K1 SEA
- cca 11:05 – the start for all other boats is from 3rd line C1 JUN, C1 M, C2 M, C2 MIX, C2 TOUR, C2 VET, C3 a C4
START II. – Rožmberk nad Vltavou
25.0 km to finish
6.4 km to finish
A necessary novelty only for the year 2023 is MANDATORY OVERRUN NO. 2!!
Due to the reconstruction of the sports sluice on the Větřní weir, we are forced to include overrun No. 2 in the race.
The Větřní dam will run along the marked corridor along the right bank. The course will be marked in the field in exactly the same way as the traditional course at Pískárná (corridor marked with tape, navigation signs on the river upon arrival).
The only thing that will be different is the “split corridor” for the entrance back to the river. While canoes, kayaks, paddleboards will re-enter the river via a concrete ramp along the closed sports culvert, large canoes, rafts, punts and multi-seat paddleboards will enter via a sandy ramp approximately 50m further downstream.
!!!RIDING THE WEIR IN ANY PART OF IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND THEREFORE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!
- at 5:00 – award ceremony of Czech SUP Cup
- at 5:15 – award ceremony of MINI KRUMLOVSKY MARATHON
- at 6:00 p.m. – KVM MOVIE
- at 6:05 p.m. – award ceremony of KRUMLOVSKY MARATHON